Do you have a cool collection that you would like to share with other children in Woburn? Or have you created some amazing artwork?
We want to hear from you! Do you collect Lego people? Are you a master origami artist? Do you make jewelry? In our new Children’s Room we have a display case that we will use for temporary exhibits. And we are looking for our first ever exhibit, which will be on display for our Opening Day Celebration on March 16, 2019.
Please email Dorrie, the Youth Services Librarian, at email@example.com, by 3/1/2019 with the following information:
- Artist/collector’s name and age
- Number of items for the display
- A description (in the artist/collector’s own words) of what will be displayed, including an explanation of why it is the best possible choice for our first exhibit!
The Fine Print:
- The case is 5 ft long, 10 inches deep, and 1 ft tall. It is across from the Children’s Desk and the collection will be behind glass, but it does not have a lock. The library is not liable for any damage or loss of any part of a collection that is on display in the library.
- We will give priority to artists/collectors who are Woburn residents and aged 12 and under, but all are eligible to apply.
- Deadline for applications: 3/1/2019. We will invite the winner to set up the display in the week before we open — yes, you will get a sneak peek of the Children’s Room!