The Friends of the Woburn Public Library is a group of volunteers dedicated to enhancing library services. Proceeds from our book sale contribute to the purchase of museum passes, programs of community interest, and anything else the library needs that cannot be covered by regular library funds. Donations will be evaluated; any donation not suitable for sale will be donated or recycled.
We gladly accept:
- Books and other items in good condition, especially children’s books, CDs, and DVDs, as well as large print books
- Commercially recorded items such as music on CDs, audio books, movies on DVD and Blu-ray
- Records (LPs, 78s, 45s)
- Puzzles and games in good condition and with all pieces
We are sorry but we are unable to accept:
- Items which are unhealthy to handle (dirty, moldy, smelly, burnt, chewed, or damp) – generally, if you would not give it to a friend, please don’t give it to the Friends
- Books with missing covers
- Textbooks that are more than 5 years old
- National Geographic magazines
- Reader’s Digest condensed books, except large print editions
Receipts are available at the Reference and Circulation Desks of the Woburn Public Library.