The library will be closed for the move starting February 9 until March 16, when we reopen for a special Opening Day Celebration from 2 PM-5:30 PM.
Your membership dues will:
- Provide museum passes for Woburn residents
- Support programs for children and teens, including Summer Reading, special events, and performances
- Sponsor programs of interest to the community, such as guest speakers, author visits, book signings, Woburn Reads, and more
As an active member of the Friends, you can be involved in:
- Coordinating our annual fundraising events, including our Friends Book Sale
- Raising funds for items not included in the library budget
- Contributing to and publishing our newsletter “The Gargoyle”
To begin your application, please select a payment method.