Welcome to Woburn Public Library’s Adult Summer Reading program!
This year’s theme is Beyond the Beaten Path. Open to all adults, ages 18 and over.
Register on Beanstack
- Pre-registration: Now
- Summer Reading starts: Saturday, June 25
- Join us for our Kick Off Event, the first annual Local Author Book Fair from 1-4 PM!
- Summer Reading ends: Saturday, August 13
- Join us for our Wrap Up Party, from 1-4 PM!
How Does It Work?
Log any adult or young adult novel read between Saturday, June 25 through Saturday, August 13 at 1pm to be eligible for prizes.
Tracking with Beanstack
The library is using the Beanstack app to help families track reading on a mobile device. Beanstack allows parents and kids to log reading from a computer OR a mobile device.
- Download the FREE Beanstack Tracker app for your iOS or Android phone or tablet, or access Beanstack on your computer at https://woburnpubliclibrary.beanstack.com.
- Be sure to choose “School, Library, or Bookstore” when selecting an organization type and search for “Woburn Public Library.”
- Signing up through our site will ensure that Beanstack is free of charge.
- Note: If you signed up for any past Reading Challenges you already have a Beanstack account. Please contact the library if you need assistance logging into your account.
- If you need assistance downloading or using this app, please call the library at (781) 933-0148, or email [email protected].
- After you register through Beanstack, stop by the library to pick up your summer reading welcome packet and gift.
- Log each book you read and submit a review for additional raffle tickets.
- Borrow books, audiobooks, magazines or download or stream eBooks, etc.
- Whether it’s reading a graphic novel or listening to an audiobook, it counts!
- Adult and Teen books qualify towards adult summer reading; Children’s books do not.
- All reading must occur within program dates.
Raffles & Prizes
- You will be automatically entered into the weekly raffle every week you read a book.
- For every book you read over the summer, you will receive a raffle ticket towards the grand prize raffle on August 13.
- Sign up for a library card, attend a library program, tag us on social media, and complete other summer reading challenges to earn additional raffle tickets!